Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), we would like to inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is the IT LAW NET Foundation (in the process of change of name to AI LAW TECH) with its registered office at ul. Wronia 45/U2, 00-870 Warsaw (Poland), entered in the Register of Associations, Other Social and Professional Organisations, Foundations and Independent Public Healthcare Institutions, and the Register of Entrepreneurs, both in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 000847510; Tax Identification Number (NIP): 7010988330.
- You are welcome to contact the Controller by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, on the phone: +48 22 119 37 37, or by letter to the correspondence address set forth in clause 1 above.
- The personal data you provide will be processed for the following purposes:
a) To establish and maintain contact, and to provide answers to your questions – on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Controller (Article 6 (1-f) of GDPR) that involve staying in touch with people;
b) To ensure our website functions properly by using cookies, which is a legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6 (1-f) of GDPR) that involves the use of the website;
c) To establish or pursue potential claims or defend against claims by the Controller – on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Controller (Article 6 (1-f) of GDPR) that involve protecting its business.
- Your personal data will be retained for a period required to respond to your question or for the duration of contact with you. The processing period may be extended each time for the period of limitation of claims, if the processing of your personal data is necessary to establish or pursue potential claims or defend against claims by the Controller. After this period, your data will be processed only to the extent and for the time required by law.
- Your personal data may be transferred to third party companies commissioned to provide services to the Controller, particularly IT and administrative service providers.
- You have the right to access your personal data and obtain a copy thereof, as well as the right to request the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of GDPR or other personal data protection and processing regulations.
- The personal data you provide will not be used for profiling.
- We would like to inform you that providing your data is voluntary, but necessary in order to contact the Controller.
- Cookies are used for technical purposes in order to ensure proper functioning of this website, e.g. to verify whether your computer or device has visited our website before, and to identify your device and display the website accordingly.
- This website uses the following types of cookies:
a) Session cookies – which are temporarily stored on your device until you leave the website, e.g. by closing your browser;
b) Persistent cookies – which are retained until you remove them manually or they reach a set expiration date and are automatically deleted by your browser.
a. The IP address of your device;
b. Confirmation whether our website has already been visited.
- Some cookies are allowed by the browser by default when you access a website. To disable cookies please follow the steps specific to the browser you use:
c) Microsoft Edge;
If our website is unable to store or retrieve cookies, some parts of it may not function properly or may not function at all, though the website will remain accessible.